WHAT WE FUND
The Foundation for the Red Bank Public Library is raising funds to support the following projects and initiatives:
- Finding ways to restore the Library's regular hours, which were reduced to the detriment of the community due to budgetary constraints.
- Enhancing the Library's collections for the benefit of all users. Current public funding is not sufficient to maintain a truly excellent and evolving collection of books, DVDs, audio books, e-books and other materials.
- Increasing the number of computer stations as well as replacing and updating technology to allow more patrons' access to the Internet, which is fundamental for access to information and job opportunities.
- Maintaining and improving the Library building which was generously donated to Red Bank in 1937 by the family of Sigmund Eisner to be used as a public library. Donations dedicated to this purpose may be specifically allocated to the Foundation's Eisner Memorial Fund.
- The Foundation also has a long-term goal of creating an endowment for the perpetual support of the Library.
- Finally, the Foundation needs funds to build an efficient infrastructure to support effective fundraising on behalf of the Library.
If you are interested in learning more about any of the above initiatives, please contact us at (732) 842-0690.
Please see "Ways to Give" for information on how to contribute to the Foundation.